Well you are at the right place!
To use this service you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Texas Resident
- Must be of legal age for the firearm (18 for long guns, 21 for pistols, revolvers and assault rifles or pistol grip long guns)
- Must not be prohibited from legally owning a firearm (felons, restraining order, etc.)
Once your firearm arrives you must:
- Be able to arrive in person at our location to perform the transfer.
- Provide valid Texas ID or DL with current address
- Complete the Federal Transfer Forms (4473)
- Be found to be eligible to receive the firearm
If found ineligible to receive the firearm, YOU are responsible for all return shipping costs!
By entering your information in the form to follow Sunbelt Pawn will forward our Federal Firearms License (FFL) to the shipper and contact you when your firearm arrives.
How it works:
- You request a firearm be mailed to you (from a FFL Dealer, we do not accept firearms mailed directly from individuals. No Exceptions)
- The shipper requests your FFL’s license
- You fill out Sunbelt Pawn’s Transfer Request form
- Sunbelt Pawn forwards our license to your shipper
- The firearm arrives at Sunbelt Pawn
- Sunbelt Pawn will inspect it for any damage and by law, verify serial numbers and record it into our ATF Firearms Log. After we safely secure your item, we’ll promptly contact you to come in to pick up your firearm during regular business hours. No appointment needed. Please allow approximately 30 minutes for completing required forms and submitting background check.